Review of Anti-Spam Tool Kit Posted

Amazon.com just published my four star review of Anti-Spam Tool Kit. From the review:


"I've never been interested in viruses, worms, or spam. All three represent the lowest end of malware, with spam occupying a particularly disdainful place in the computer security hierarchy. I wasn't very excited when a review copy of "Anti-Spam Tool Kit" (ASTK) arrived in the mail, but I found myself drawn in by the value of the content and tools it described. I highly recommend anyone tasked with fighting spam read ASTK."

Update: Paul Wolfe sent a nice email regarding my review. I recommend if you have comments on ASTK you visit the ASTK book site at www.vorpalmedia.com. Tell him what you'd like to see in a second edition or comments on the first edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics