Bejtlich Teaching at Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2010

The teaser page for Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2010 is now live, and I am pleased to announce that I will teach TCP/IP Weapons School 2.0 there on 8-9 November. Preregistration appears to be available. This will truly be the last edition of TWS version 2.0. I have been in contact with experts from theUnited Arab Emirates Computer Emergency Response Team (aeCERT) and I hope to have students from the region participate in my class.

For those interested in TWS 2.0 but not familiar with it, I described the class in this blog post titled Sample Lab from TCP/IP Weapons School 2.0.

I described differences between my class and SANS in this post.

I am also developing version 3.0 for Black Hat DC 2011 in January. When I have details on that class I will post them here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics